It can get boring for your social media followers if you just share your own content. You can provide more value by sharing related content. But you can even take it one step further and learn how to generate leads by putting a snip on that other content that pulls them back to you.
In the video, I show you an example of how I put a newsletter sign up form using Snip.ly *Affiliate Link on top of one of Agile CRM‘s *Affiliate Link blog posts that I shared. The key to making this work is making it relevant to what they are reading. Give them more value if they sign up to your newsletter.
So think about that for yourself. Are there blogs that you want to share that are related to what you do but in sharing that, you still want that customer coming back to you?
1. Set up your custom fields in Agile CRM
- Log in to Agile CRM
- Click on your profile and then admin settings.
- Custom Fields
Put two searchable text fields in.
Snipped Page URL – this will be the page that they converted from.
Sniply URL – this will be the snip that took them to that page.
2. Step two create your snip with the Snip.ly Google Chrome extension
You will want to choose the form type of snip in order to do this. You will need a Basic plan or above in order to use a form based call to action.
3. Share you Snip.ly link on social media to start generating leads
4. Set up a zap to get the data from Snip.ly to AgileCRM